Thursday, March 13, 2008

We're Sittin'

Noah has started to get the hang of sitting by himself. He still is a little wobbly and you're not sure when he might slowly lean too much to one side but for the most part he's sitting for long intervals of time all by himself. Good job baby boy!

We're still having a hard time adjusting to the time change. I think tonight might have been the hardest night yet that he's had trying to fall asleep. It's hard to say if it's just the time change or if his tummy is bothering him too. Justin noticed that his tummy was rumbly while he was trying to get him to fall asleep. We added carrots to his diet tonight, so that might have done it. I thought (r)Abbotts were suppose to like carrots!
I lucked out tonight as I was suppose to have some of my second graders after school for a special project for their concert. We ordered plain white umbrellas that they were going to decorate for their rain themed concert, but the umbrellas didn't arrive in time. We'll have the umbrellas in time for the next session which is next Tuesday so the kids that missed today will just go then. I must admit I was glad to go home to my boys- this second grade bunch is tough, we had 3 of them suspended from school for kicking and beating up two classmates. The principal meet with the entire 2nd grade class today about the incident, I hope it helps. They have been a difficult class since kindergarten. It makes me worry about what things will be like when Noah is in school.

No comments: