Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

Happy Spring Everyone!

Noah got to see lots of family today. He started out the day at Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tom's. Then, since my mom had a half-day of school, he spent the afternoon with Grandma Debbie. And since Justin had parent-teacher conferences tonight, my parents and Granny came over for dinner. My mom will be watching him tomorrow as she has the day off. (One of the perks of teaching for a Catholic school: you get the holy days off!) She had him laughing so hard tonight. They were sitting on the couch playing with his baseball toy and what she was saying had him in stitches. I ran to get the video camera but the tape was full and I couldn't find the new tapes!! UGH!
Yesterday Noah and I went over to my friend Susie's house. Susie is getting married on June 7th so her friend Karen and I helped address the invitations. Noah, on the other hand, did not help much. :) She gave him an envelope to play with and needless to say no one will be receiving that invitation in the mail! But he did have a great time sitting on her Bronco chair!

No comments: