Friday, March 14, 2008

It Wasn't The Carrots!

If you read the previous blog you read that Noah had a hard time falling asleep last night and we thought it might have been because we had fed him carrots for the first time and it had upset his stomach. This morning after I had gotten myself and Noah ready for the day I discovered that it wasn't the carrots that were his problem last night. I quickly called Justin over- Noah's cut his first tooth! I didn't see it but you could feel something sharp on the front lower left side of his gum. No wonder our little pumpkin had such a hard time falling asleep last night! I just called Grandma and Grandpa, they've both felt the tooth now (Noah wouldn't let then this morning when I was there). He's playing and doing great. Yeah- first tooth!

No comments: