Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Skill

First of all, Happy Late St. Patrick's Day. Did you know that the Irish did not celebrate St. Patty's day yesterday with a mass? Why you ask? Because it's Holy Week. I know that thanks to my husband and his vast knowledge of all things trivial. Aren't I lucky?! :) Speaking of Holy week and Easter, which is Sunday (can you believe it?!), don't forget to vote on the new poll to the right, "what did you get in your Easter basket?"
So Noah has a new skill. Tonight while we were reading before bed he started turning the pages in his books. I would hold it up a little bit as the board book pages stick together and tell him "okay, turn the page" and he did. Almost everytime he turned it the first time I said it. My little bookworm, he loves to be read to and now he can help!

No comments: