Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Late To Bed, Early To Rise?

That's not how it works, but apparently Noah thinks so. He had a late night last night as my fifth graders had a concert. He got to bed about 45 minutes later than normal but that didn't prevent him from waking up at what is becoming his normal wake-up time: 5:00!! He's such a happy little guy first thing in the morning which makes waking up that early not so bad. In fact, I can't think of a better way to start the day that seeing my smiling baby boy.
All the kids thought he was so cute last night. They've been asking since I got back from maternity leave when they'd get to see him so they were quite excited to finally meet him. The kids did a nice job, I got another compliment from my principal in front of the entire staff again, or so I heard as I was a music meeting this morning. Makes me feel like I might be doing something right. There have been a number of times this year that I have felt that my teaching has been regressing rather than getting better.

All I know if I sure look forward to coming home every night to my 2 guys.

No comments: