Thursday, March 27, 2008

7 Months Old!!!

Can that be true? I can't believe that my baby is 7 months old already, where did the time go?!

Here are some pics his daddy snapped of him today. I didn't get to see him too much today as I was at the OAKE conference today (and will be there tomorrow and Saturday as well). I'm lucky that the conference is in Denver this year (next year it will be in Washington D.C.). I can't wait for next week when I am off for spring break, I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with my baby!
It's weird to think that after spring break there are only 7 weeks of school left. However there are still 4 more concerts to go!

These pics Justin took earlier this week. When Noah is with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tom, they use the stroller in the house to help get him to sleep. My baby does not like to be rocked to sleep! So, here's what he was doing when Justin tried that technique this week- playing with his Bronco blanket. Although Justin did get him to fall asleep in the buggy. I guess we'll be taking a lot of walks this summer- one every morning and one every afternoon!

No comments: