Friday, February 1, 2008

Hurrah for the Weekend!!!


I can't begin to describe how happy I am it's the weekend! I can't wait to spend all day tomorrow and Sunday with Noah and Justin. We're looking forward to seeing Adam & Leahna (we haven't seen them since winter break) and Seth & Julie on Sunday. We're also having people over to watch the Superbowl that night, so we'll get to see my folks, Granny, Aaron, Janis and the girls. And I'm going to try my hardest not to think about the fact that I have another long weekend with two nights where I have to be at school until after 7:00 p.m. I missed Noah and J so much this week.

Noah's such a little goof, he's been posing for the camera for quite a while now. Recently, when I get it out he tries to reach for it (as he's doing in this picture).

He's rolling so much more lately. He's got the hang of going from his back to his tummy. But he hasn't figured out that he can roll from his tummy to his back. He'll roll onto his tummy and get upset that he's there, so we roll him back onto his back. Within an instant he's rolling himself back onto his tummy. And the cycle continues. He'll get it eventually, but it sure gives us a chuckle in the meantime!

No comments: