Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Leahna!!

Happy Birthday Aunt Leahna!

I don't have a current picture of Leah and Noah. We're getting together at the Shoemakers' on Sunday morning for brunch to celebrate Leahna's b-day. I'll have to get one then.



In the meantime, have a great day Aunt Leah! We miss you and can't wait to see you this weekend!

We love you!
Here's little Mr. Smiley. He rolled over at grandma and grandpa's today for the first time. Tuesday was very hard having conferences after school, I was lucky that my principal let me leave early so I could see him briefly before he went to bed. I can't wait for the weekend so I can be around him and J all day long. He's changing so much each day. Tonight we had him on the couch and at times he was sitting by himself. He's going to be mobile before we know it!

This one's a little blurry, which is too bad. It was hard to get a picture of him on the couch and looking at the camera. He had too many things to see from that new perspective!

No comments: