Monday, February 18, 2008

6th Month Check-up

Although Noah won't be 6 months until the 27th, his 6 month check-up was today. He's still got the cough and stuffy nose so it was comforting to have the doctor confirm that he's okay. She said that he's doing great. He weighs 18 lbs., 15 ozs- almost 19 lbs! He's in the 60% for weight. He's 27 inches long (40 % for height) and his head circumference is 18 inches- the 90%!
He had to get shots again. He was a little trooper. I made his next doctors appointment for his 9 month check-up for May 27th. That will actually be my last day of school. The kids will be done the Friday before that and that day will be a workday for me to clean up my room and get everything stored for the summer. It's so hard to believe that there are only 3 months of school left. On the other hand, there are still 6 more concerts to go! Unfortunately it will go all too fast. I wish there was a pause button so I could hold onto these moments with Noah.

No comments: