Wednesday, February 27, 2008

6 Months Old!!!


My baby boy is 6 months old today!!! He's growing up too fast!

He was very excited about his 6 month milestone, so excited that he decided to wake up at 4:00 am to celebrate. Needless to say that Justin and I didn't really want to attend the party that was going on in the crib at that time, but Noah insisted we wake up and join him. He never wakes up that early without nursing and falling back asleep. But, this morning after a few failed attempts to get him to sleep some more, Daddy finally took him down stairs. I have been getting up with him when he's been waking up at 5:15ish this week so it was nice for Justin to let me sleep in a little this morning.

I know I say this all the time, but we are so lucky to have such a happy, healthy baby. He's such a delight and his little personality shines through more and more everyday.
I've been a little sad all day thinking about the fact that he's 6 months old already. This time is going too fast. I wish I could hit the "pause" button and hold him for a while before he grows any more. I cherish all the time that I have with him.
We bought him a few Easter and spring books today in addition to a shape sorter. He like the shape sorter box more than the shapes that go in it. We read a couple of the new books tonight. He wasn't really in the mood to read many books, kind of tuckered out from the long day. We'll just have to read them tomorrow.
This is one of his new things: he'll be sitting in front of you and twist to try to climb over your leg. He's not quite sitting by himslef yet and he can't crawl so this is his way of trying to get around and see everything.

Happy 6 months baby Noah, we love you very much!!

No comments: