Saturday, February 9, 2008

We've Got The Sniffles. . . .

Noah's got sniffles, sneezes and coughs. Yes, I think he has his first cold and I'm pretty sure that I'm the one that gave it to him.

He had a hard time sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa's yesterday due to the congestion. He was pretty tired last night so we put him to bed at 7:30 rather than his normal 8:00 bedtime. He slept about 10 hours straight, so I hope that will help him battle the bug.
He's quite the bookworm, you know. The book at the top of his reading list is still Mr. Brown Can MOO Can You? He LOVES that book. If he's fussy or tired I start reading that book to him and he instantly smiles, it's so funny.
We've got a busy day today. We need to go to the mall to pick up something for my 4th grade concert which is Tuesday. We need to go by Kohls to get me a top to wear to the baptism tomorrow and Sam's Club to buy a cake, also for tomorrow. Aunt Leahna, Uncle Adam, Justin, Noah and I are meeting with Pastor Dan tonight about the details of the baptism. Aunt Connie and Uncle Adrian are coming in from Wyoming tonight so we'll be going out to dinner with everyone (depending on how Noah's doing. He seems to be feeling better today). Then of course tomorrow will also be a busy, but fun, day. The baptism is at the 8:00 service. Everyone will be going to my mom's house for lunch, where' we'll have Granny's tamale sandwiches (which are nothing like tamales, I still don't know how they got their name).

1 comment:

tbonegrl said...

I hope he feels better!