Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Back To School

So, we've made it through two days back at school. Justin hasn't had kids yet, he starts his new semester tomorrow. Noah is back playing with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tom during the day. I must admit that I'm jealous! It was so great spending so much time with my guys over winter break.

Tomorrow will be a long day for me- we have professional development after school. This consists of an hour of Vertical Teams, which is an intervention program to determine kiddos that need additional support. The second hour will be spent going over how to give the CELA test. I don't give it and honestly, I don't know what CELA stands for. It's given to students every year, I think has something to do with our second language learners- I'll know for sure tomorrow. (I don't see the point of making teachers that don't administer the test sit through the training. Am I a little resentful about having to sit through the training? Yes!)

Afterwards I will race home to spend an hour or so with Noah before it will be time for him to go to bed. If his schedule is like it was today and yesterday, he might actually take a nap while I'm still at school. I can't wait to spend all day Saturday and Sunday with him!

No comments: