Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Fun, Busy Weekend


It was a fun, busy weekend. We actually didn't leave the house all day on Saturday. My brother Aaron called and asked if we wanted to play games. So, Aaron, Janis, Mary & Ellie came over after lunch. Long story short, we played games until 10:30 that night! We played Texas Hold-Em' (Mary dominated the first game!), Clue (I won the first game, Justin won the second), Disney Scene-It and during the second round of Texas Hold-Em' Ellie watched Sleeping Beauty. It was a great family game day.


Today, Noah woke up at 6:30. It was my day to get up early with him. My husband, being the sweetheart that he is, woke up with him and let me get an extra hour of sleep. After I got up he did go back to bed to get a little more shut-eye. We went to my mom's for lunch. Shortly after that I had to head off to the ROCKE meeting, so I dropped Justin and Noah off at the Shoemakers to watch the Giants/Cowboys' game. After that, we went grocery shopping, had dinner, played with our bundle of joy, bathed him and put him to bed.


With everything going on we did manage to get a few other things done. We got Noah's high chair set up. He's wanting to sit up all the time so we thought that would be a good way to promote his sitting without us holding him all the time. He really liked it. We also put a gate on the steps to the basement. Noah's not mobile yet, but he will be all too soon!


It was a great weekend!

No comments: