Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year and Happy Birthday To Grandpa Jerry!

If you look closely, you'll see that Noah is bringing the New Year with the hopes that the Chicago Cubbies will have a good 2008 season! Below is a picture of J teaching Noah how to work the tv remote, I'm in trouble now! :)

It's surreal for me to look back on this past year. This has been the most amazing year of my life. J and I have been so blessed. It was a year ago that we told our families that we were expecting. I can't believe that this remarkable little person is now in our lives. It has been the best experience and I have loved each and every moment of it- it's amazing to think of what our future holds. Having Noah has given me the gift of living in the now- cherishing each and every moment of the day. He has changed the way I look at my family, friends and my students. I love him and Justin so much and am so lucky to be able to call them my family.

In addition to today being New Year's, it's also my dad's birthday, so we went over to my folks house to celebrate. Aunt Janis made pizza. Noah, of course, was too little to eat it, but maybe next year! He's been exploring a lot with his voice (which as a music teacher, is very fun for me to observe). He's not only been playing with sounds but also with volume. He's been very loud (and high pitched) the past couple of days and he showed that off today for everyone. He's going to have to be loud to keep up with his cousins, Mary and Ellie!


I can't remember what anniversary this is of my dad's 39th birthday!!! (Let's just put it this way, it's more than 20)
Happy Birthday Grandpa Jerry, we love you!

No comments: