Sunday, January 27, 2008

5 Months Old!!

My little boy is 5 months old today!! SO hard to believe, the time has gone by so fast! Justin and I were looking at some of the first pictures we took of him, he was so tiny!!! It's amazing how he's grown. In addition to saying his first word :) he's trying to sit up on his own, rolling over (when he wants to, which isn't that often) and trying to "army crawl." Everyday I'm amazed at what a wonderful journey this is and how blessed we truly are.
I had to share a couple of fun photos. Noah's Grandpa Dean gave him a baby magic set for Christmas that included a rabbit and a hat. The hat is a little small for him, but balances on his head. It reminds me of the Mad Hatter! He's such a good sport letting me put it on him. :)
We had quite the jam session tonight at Grandma Debbie's as you can see from this picture. Cousins Mary and Ellie were teaching Noah how to "play" the piano and he was delighted with it. He was squeeling and laughing the whole time.
These pics are for Aunt Connie. We caught him in the act again: eating the animals!! I guess he decided to take your advice and since they taste good, go for it. When he's old enough we'll teach him that his Great-Grandpa Marvy wouldn't want him to eat the the poor little animals. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WoW! He is growing fast! Happy 5th month b-day to most smiley baby ever.