Sunday, September 28, 2008

Check out. . . .

the view from our back door this morning! I noticed when Noah and I got up this morning that there were some hot air balloons off to the west. Imagine my surprise as I am feeding Noah breakfast and one of them lands in the field behind our house! I took Noah outside to show him the balloon, I think he was a little perplexed as to what it was and why it was so cool, if he was only a little older! (I didn't just say that!)

The weekends always go too fast! We went out to the mall yesterday afternoon, we visited Granny yesterday and today, we grocery shopped and Noah slept in both mornings!! (Score for us, he slept until 7:30 on Saturday and 8:00 today. I know I needed the extra sleep) Then of course he slept during the Broncos' game (I think Justin and I wish we would have done the same thing- What happened in Kansas City?!)

Getting ready for a crazy (not fun) week. I have parent-teacher conferences on Tuesday and Thursday until 8:30 - blah! And student council starts this week on Wednesday after school. The good thing is Wednesday is a late start day which means no specials classes, so I'm going to run to the Shoemakers to get Noah and bring him with me to student council. Otherwise I would barely get to see him between Monday and Friday. Wish me luck on a busy week!

No comments: