Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Noah's Birthday-Eve Party


I can't believe that Noah's birthday is tomorrow! Some of Justin's family can't make it to his party on Saturday so we celebrated early tonight at the Shoemaker's house.
Kathy's sisters, Judy from CA and Connie from WY, are in town. Also, Uncle Seth and Aunt Julie won't be able to make it Saturday. Uncle Seth is VERY busy right now student teaching and working Boulder Community Hospital.

It was great to see everyone. It seems that Noah is getting over his stranger anxiety. He warmed up and was very receptive to all the family that he hadn't seen in a while.

Of course the early birthday party included presents. He got lots of books, which he LOVES! He got some stuffed animals, one of which was a miniature Umbaa that Grandma Kathy found at Borders.
He also got a crazy "car" toy from Grandpa Tom. I bet Grandpa and Noah will have a lot of fun playing with it at the Shoemaker's house.


I still can't believe that my baby will be a year old tomorrow. I think that I am in denial! I know that it will be a bigger day for Justin and I than it will be for him. The day that he understands what his birthday is and the excitement that comes with it will be here all too soon!

No comments: