Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things


The three of us are trying to get back into the swing of school. The top picture is from last Thursday, Noah's first day back with Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tom (my first day back to school). In addition to the first day back at the Shoes' he also had physical therapy. He was SO tired from everything that he started to fall asleep in his high chair at dinner! He basically went to bed at 6 that night! Well, he had physical therapy again tonight and was ready for bed at 7. Poor tired baby!
Justin and I both started with kids this week. My classes seem to be okay. Noah and I have both come down with a cold: Noah's is in his nose and mine has gone into my throat. I had almost no voice today, made it really hard to teach music today! I could talk, with a scratchy voice but I couldn't sing at all, nothing would come out. So the classes did a lot of dances and I resorted to showing my first graders part of a video for the last 10 minutes because I needed a break from talking. I was almost glad Noah went to bed a little earlier tonight, it gave my voice a little rest. Needless to say the three of us are really looking forward to the weekend!!!

No comments: