Thursday, December 25, 2008

Congratulations Uncle Adam & Aunt Leahna!!!


We were so happy to find out tonight that Noah's Aunt Leahna and Uncle Adam became engaged yesterday! They've been dating longer then Justin and I have been together and we all knew that someday their engagement would happen, but it was still such a wonderful surprise.
It wasn't until I sat down to write this blog that I realized they got engaged on my Granny and Gramps' wedding anniversary- they were married in 1933 on December 23rd, 75 years ago! I wish for Adam and Leahna that they have as long and as wonderful marriage as my Granny and Gramps did. They are two of the kindest, loving people I know and I hope they have a lifetime of happiness together. We are so happy for the two of you! Congratulations!!!
Here are a couple of pictures of Noah with his godparents:

No comments: