Monday, December 8, 2008

Blog Catch-Up

We've been busy since Thanksgiving break. Between school, Noah's physical therapy, my choir concert and of course Christmas shopping it feels like we've barely been home! And this week is no better!
Noah started "speech therapy" today. This comes from the recommendation of his pediatrician and physical therapist. Noah sometimes communicates through "cave baby" talk. That is he grunts to us when he wants something. While Justin and I don't speak cave-baby we do understand it. All too well in fact. Now we've got to teach him how to communicate what he wants to us.
Physical therapy is going well, he's crawling like a champ. He could easily walk if he wanted to. In fact, tonight at speech therapy he started to walk away from me without holding on, but then realized what he did and quickly clung to my arm

Noah's getting into everything nowadays. In one of the pictures above he was getting into his daddy's school bag. Here he is "raiding the cupboard." Most people go for pretzels or chips, Noah likes colanders and flour sifters!

Here's my little man watching football on Sunday. What a typical male, lounging in his lazy boy, remote control in hand.
I hope you all are having a good December. I don't want to brag, but I almost have all of my Christmas shopping done! Can't wait to take Noah to see Santa on the 19th!






No comments: