Monday, November 24, 2008

15 Month Check-up & Mommy's Little Helper

Noah had his 15 month check-up today. He weighs 23 lbs., 5 ozs., which puts him in the 25% for weight. His height however is in the 70%, measuring at 32 inches tall and his head has maintained it's size at 19 inches circumference, putting him at 79%. She's a bit concerned about his lack of vocabulary, but the physical therapist is going to go over that with us tomorrow. My mom claims I didn't talk until I was 3 years old (and haven't stopped since) so I'm not worried. (Well, maybe a little) He's been developing a lot with his motor skills so I think his talking has been "put on the back burner." They say babies can only work on one thing at a time.
So, I admit I am one of those obnoxious people that get their Christmas tree up early. However, this year is the earliest I have ever gotten it up. I usually start it a couple days before Thanksgiving so that by the time Thanksgiving break is over the tree is up with the lights on and ready to be decorated. Well, I already have the tree up and I just finished putting the lights on it tonight. Noah, of course, tried to help with the lights tonight. Needless to say the majority of the lights went on after he went to bed.
This is Justin's "artsy-fartsy" shot of Noah helping me with the lights.


No comments: