Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Months Old!!!!

It's that time again, Noah is another month older! Everything went well at the doctor's. His head measured the same it did last month, so the doctor was glad about that. We talked with her about the CT and she re-confirmed that he doesn't not have hydrocephalus. He just inherited a big head (and hopefully the brains to fill it!)
This afternoon we took Noah swimming. His cousins, Mary and Ellie, were also there. I know I've said this before, but they are so sweet with him. He's really taking to the water. He and Mary kept getting out and "jumping" back in, it was too cute!

Then this evening Grandma Kathy, Grandpa Tom, Grandma Debbie, Grandpa Jerry, Aunt Janis, Mary and Ellie came over for dessert. Justin baked a strawberry-rhubarb pie (with rhubarb from my mom's yard). Even I liked it and I don't eat pie!

Below is a clip of the cousins playing together. You'll hear my folks and Janis talking about the girls' school pictures and Noah will turn and watch the t.v. (baseball was on, I guess he had to check up on the scores!) They are so cute together!

No comments: