Thursday, April 17, 2008

Two To Go

What a busy week!! My 1st graders had a concert on Tuesday and the choir had a concert tonight. My mom is watching Noah tomorrow and Monday. And on Saturday I'm throwing a bridal shower for my best friend, Susie. The good news it there are only 2 more concerts this year!!! And as much as I love teaching my choir students, it's going to be nice having 2 planning hours in the morning. Maybe I can find my desk again!

These are pictures that Kathy took when she, Tom and Noah went to Poudre on Monday. Aren't they great?! It was hard deciding which ones to post! It seems to me that Noah really enjoys the outdoors. This summer is going to be so much fun taking him for walks, going to parks and going on mini-day trips.

It looks to me like Grandpa Tom might have a new fishing buddy in a few years! Don't these two look like they'd have a grand time fishin' together?!

No comments: