Thursday, April 3, 2008

He's Mobile!

Noah has not wanted to roll from his tummy to his back. . . . that is until today!!! He finally got it! I actually counted the number of times he did it before Justin got home. Nine, he had done it nine times. Way to go Noah!

Well, tonight before bed he finally showed off his new rolling ability to his Daddy and ended up rolling across the room. He just kept rolling and rolling. I'm so excited and yet not. My little baby has reached a big milestone. It just reminds me of how quickly he's growing up.


I think he looks like such a big boy in this picture. He's been grabbing stuff and switching an object from one hand to another for quite a while. Now he's really starting to reach for things.

Yesterday I took him to story time at the local library. It was the first time that they'd ever done a baby group and it will continue through April then start again in the fall. It sounds like Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tom will take him this month, that should be fun for all three of them. At story time, a few of the babies were crawling around. He watched them then leaned over my leg, with his tummy resting on my leg and started moving his legs like crazy. It was so cute and good for him to see other babies. Maybe he'll learn more than just rhymes, songs and stories!

I have very much enjoyed my week at home with him. It's going to be harder than ever to go back to school on Monday. I wish I could stay home with him everyday. Something to look forward to this summer!

No comments: