Sunday, April 6, 2008

Boo Hoo, Back to School

Tomorrow morning is going to be so hard, I don't want to go back to school! I have enjoyed spending my spring break with my baby boy. The only way it could have been better is if Justin was home also. It was so great to go places with him, play with him, read to him and sing him to sleep. I wish we could afford for me to stay home with him, I think I would really love being a stay-at-home mom. But, I just have to keep reminding myself that there are only 7 weeks of school left and I will get to be a stay-at-home mom for a couple months. And those 7 weeks will go all too fast: Noah's nine month check up is on the 27th of May, that last day of school for teachers!

We went on a shopping spree yesterday. Noah got lots of new clothes for summer, including the summer hat in the picture above. Isn't it cute?

We stopped by Uncle Seth's and Aunt Julie's house on the way home from shopping to say hi. Kathy and Tom were there. Seth and Julie were working on cutting back bushes and trees in their back yard. Here's Noah playing with one of the clippings. It was a beautiful day.

No comments: