Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What A Difference A Year Makes!

This is one of Noah's first pictures. It was one year ago today that Justin and I found out about Noah. It was my first official day of Winter Break. Justin, teaching in a different district, had two more days of school. I had been battling a cold and decided to go into the doctor about it. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection. Because my doctor was going to prescribe antibiotics, she decided that she should first give me a pregnancy test. Noah was a complete surprise, I had been told by a different doctor that it would be almost impossible for me to get pregnant. I was in such a state of shock, that I called Justin at school and gave him the news. I was going to a movie that afternoon with my mom and I was so afraid that I would spill the beans! We were able to keep it a secret until New Years (Seth and Julie had gone back to Michigan for Christmas and we wanted to announce the pregnancy when everyone was in town). I don't think I'll ever get a Christmas present that will top that one!


Here's Noah waving:
"Hello to all family and friends out in cyber-land!"






Noah and Grandma Debbie

No comments: