Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just Not Enough Time!



It sure feels like there hasn't been enough hours in the day for the past two days! My choir had their winter concert last night. It was Noah's first concert. He was a great little audience member and all the kids thought he was TOO cute. But, because of the concert, I didn't get to spend much time with him. Then today after school was the monthly staff "professional development." I got to sit around for two hours listening to teachers talk about how to improve their students' writing skills. While I value their efforts, I would have much rather been at home with Noah and Justin! So, when Noah woke up at 4:30 this morning to feed and didn't fall back asleep, I didn't mind rocking him, to say the least. I held him long after he fell asleep, knowing that I wouldn't get to spend much time with him today. I sure am looking forward to having all evening with him and Justin tomorrow!

I managed to get a few pictures tonight, including this one of Noah holding his rattle, "Sheldon the Sheep." At his two month doctor appointment, the doctor recommended trying to get him to hold a rattle. All the rattles we had were too heavy, so my mom picked up this rattle for him. It's really quite ugly, but he loves it. He loves it so much that Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Tom had to get their own Sheldon to keep at their house. (By the way, it was Grandpa Tom who gave Sheldon his name)

Speaking of Grandma Kathy, for all you "Minn-Os" out there, here's a picture of Noah and Grandma Kathy taken this morning.


I bet they have a lot of fun while Justin and I are at work! Like one of Noah's shirts says, "What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm going to try this again just to check in & say how super it is to be able to read about Noah & see his sweet face. Casey is right. He's a real smiley guy. You must be doing something right, Amy & Justin! Oh, maybe a little credit goes to the grandparents, too? Just wish I could think of something humorous to say in the Marvy tradition. Maybe next time....