Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break and Snow Days!!!!

So Justin was commenting this evening about how it's been a while since I have updated the blog.  It's been a little busy here to say the least.  I've been working on getting all the paperwork in for the house, we've had the inspection and all the stuff that goes along with that.  Last week was the talent show and I have the 1st grade and 4th grade concerts coming up in April.  I have a presentation for all the music teachers in the district that I am part of on April 8th that I have to prepare for as well as a share for the ROCKE workshop on the 11th.  So, needless to say I was thrilled when school was cancelled yesterday and today due to snow!  This week was Justin's spring break and next week is my spring break.  I was able to get a lot of packing done these past two days, what a gift of time.  Next week Noah and I are going to do a lot: get together with a friend for a playdate, meet a friend I haven't seen since high school at the Children's museum and we're meeting another friend of mine from high school whose daughter was born 4 days before Noah.  I can't wait!

Here are some pictures from Noah's first adventure in snow.  I don't know how well he enjoyed it, he had a hard time walking in his boots and his gloves were M.I.A.!




1 comment:

California Crew said...

When did Noah meet a member of the Montana Militia? Is that a camouflage hat? Nice teenage hooligan mustache!