Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Cast

Justin took Noah to his appointment today at Children's. The doctor agreed with the initial xray read that Noah does have a fracture on his right tibia but it's pretty small. They put him in a cast that he will wear for three weeks. After that time they will assess his leg and see if he needs to be fitted for a boot. Justin said the doctor told Noah he would get to pick the color of his cast and J said Noah very clearly answered "red!" What a goof, he LOVES red! He also has a little shoe that fits over the cast. This is in case he decided to walk so he has some traction and will not slip and fall. We'll keep you posted on the progress of his healing leg!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Amy, I didn't realize you had a blog until today. I have enjoyed reading it! How's the red cast treating Noah? I am anxious to hear more about how school is going for you. And, I would love a CD of sing along songs! Thanks! I hope you have a great rest of your week!