Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Week in Pictures

So, I started my last class for my masters degree last Monday.  It's four weeks long, focusing on 20th Century music.  It consists of two tests that are 40% each of my grade and one paper.  Needless to say I've been doing A LOT of reading and studying.  The first test is Wednesday and the next is on the 8th of July so wish me luck!  Because I'm not going to have too much time to blog I'm going to try to do one a week that is just pictures.  
So, here are some pictures from our week:

Noah having a snack of Captain Crunch (he helps himself to the cereal cabinet!):


"Hmm, the Rockies have been doing well, I better catch up on my Cubbies!":



"Gotta get my shades on":

"On a walk with Mommy and Daddy":


"Playing in the hamper":

"Relaxing on the couch and with my folks":




"Smelling the flowers":

One of his favorite spots:  our front porch.  He loves to look out at the neighborhood, look for birds and sometimes the resident bunny and also to catch bubbles, although in these pictures he looks like he's in jail! (I had to take these while standing next to him and hoping I got the shot somewhat centered):




No comments: