Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Grandpa Tom!!!


Happy belated Birthday Grandpa Tom. I have been a very bad blogger and should have posted this on Monday, Tom' birthday. In fact I have been a bad daughter-in-law. When I dropped Noah off that morning I forgot to wish him a happy birthday. I'm so sorry!
Things have been busy here. Both Justin and I are trying to get back into the swing of school. I have some grade level concerts that I'm starting to worry about. And of course we bought a Wii, so Justin and I have been playing that after Noah goes to bed. (I really am getting addicted . . . not a good thing when I have lesson plans and ironing to do!) Here's a picture of Adam & Leah playing it.
Noah, of course, is his ever wonderful self. I just can't get enough of him. It was so hard to go back to school after break, I would so love to be a stay at home mommy. He loves that Brio train set that Santa gave him. He "helps" me unload the dishwasher. I guess he helped Kathy load the clothes into the dryer earlier this week.
I love watching his personality develop. He has the best laugh, which I think has to be the most wonderful sound I've ever heard. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are so lucky he is our son!


No comments: