Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch!

We took our little pumpkin to the pumpkin patch today!!
I think that he will have a lot more fun next year when he can walk around on his own. This year he seemed more interested in the cars that were driving by rather than the pumpkins! But it was fun, none the less, to take him. We went to the Rock Creek Pumpkin Patch, which Justin drives by everyday on his way to school. They were VERY busy. Aaron and Janis took the girls to the same patch last weekend and from the sounds of it they were just as busy, if not busier last weekend!

We are all starting to get back into the swing of things. I only taught a day and a half last week! I got hit with a stomach bug in the middle of my 5th grade class last Tuesday. About an hour after I had then I could barely stand, had the chills and was so sick. Then Tom got it, Justin and Kathy. Then my dad and then my mom! I did go in to teach choir on Thursday & Friday morning (Thursday I called in sick and Friday I had to go pick up the ROCKE clinician at the airport in the middle of the day) Come to find out the pe teacher I work with was also hit with it on Wednesday. It's nasty and I'm glad we're on the tail end of it, we've got trick-or-treating to do on Friday!!!















No comments: