Saturday, August 22, 2009

Back to School

Well, we survived our first week back to school- but that's not saying we liked it!!!

Actually, I had really great classes, with the exception on one and the principal has decided that some students in that class need to be separated so that grade level will soon be rearranged. We'll see, the grade that I'm talking about has been a "challenging" class, to say the least, since they were small little kindergartners.

I think Noah's adjusting well to his new daycare situation. He still cries in the morning when I leave but when Justin or I pick him up he doesn't want to leave. I've seen some changes in him, especially today. He ate all of his breakfast and did really well at lunch and he started going down the stairs standing up rather than sitting down! We'll see what else he learns next week! It's so hard to believe that he will be 2 on Thursday, where did those two years go?

Here are some pics of the almost 2 year old:

Noah and Daddy reading the paper:
I love his facial expression in this one:
With his two favorite "love-ies", Doll and Casey:
Daddy tickling him with Umbaa (the very hungry caterpillar):
Daddy and Noah "driving" with J's Wii remote:
This is the way I found them one morning this week:
And here he is doing his new favorite activity: playing in the Suzuki:

No comments: